Tree Service Birmingham AL | Tree Trimming Birmingham AL
Tree Removal Birmingham AL
Tree Service Birmingham AL
At American Tree Maintenance, your tree health is of the utmost concern, it’s so important we even made it our company name.
Tree Services Available:
ISA Certified Arborist Consultations and Diagnoses
Certified Arborists are tree care specialists dedicated to excellence in the field of Arboriculture. The are highly qualified in the care of your valuable trees and shrubs with knowledge of the most up-to-date advances, and proven age-old techniques. Certified Arborists are educated and trained in:
- Diagnosis and treatment of your tree and shrub related problems.
- Proper pruning and management techniques for your valuable trees and shrubs.
- Understanding tree biology.
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate trees and shrubs for your landscape.
- Installation and establishment of trees and shrubs to enhance your landscape.
- Understanding delicate soil and water relationships which affect tree and shrub health.
- Nutrition requirements and fertilization techniques to keep your trees and shrubs in peak form.
- Recognizing certain tree hazards and construction damage.
Extensive examination and ongoing education is required to qualify as a Certified Arborist. The International Society of Arboriculture maintains this certification program.
ISA Certified Arborist
Tree Insect and Disease Control
Soil Drenching for Insects and Diseases
Mauget Treatments for Insect and Disease
Mauget tree injection is essentially crisis management for stressed, diseased or insect infested trees.
The process is fairly simple. We drill small holes at the base of the tree, insert the Mauget caps and inject the contents depending on the needs of the tree. The number of injections is based on the circumference of the tree.
Deep Root Treatments
We can save your declining trees and shrubs by applying the proper treatments. We use the latest products and tools available in the industry, including Deep Root treatment on all trees and shrubs for long term management of insects and nutrient deficiencies. (You do not want to surface fertilize trees or shrubs as this causes the roots to grow up.)
Deep Root treatment puts the products in the ground where it belongs, with a slow release of nutrients, systemic insecticide and mycorrhizae. It also fractures and aerates the soil. Remember the Golden Rule of the Green Thumb: Where the oxygen and water flow, the roots will grow.
Tree Trimming Birmingham AL
Tree Trimming and Tree Pruning
American Tree Maintenance can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety to trees. These techniques include:
- removing limbs that interfere with wires, buildings, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows
- removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- removing diseased or insect-infested limbs
- creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- improve the shape or silhouette of the tree
Tree Removal Birmingham AL
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We at American Tree Maintenance can help decide whether a tree should be removed. We have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when the tree:
- is dead or dying
- is considered irreparably hazardous
- is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- is crowding and causing harm to other trees
- is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- is located in an area where new construction requires removal.